I have no idea what to put as my title. I’ve got a lot to share until I don’t know which to share first.
1. I realized most of my friends view my facebook photo album more than here. Well, off coz lor, there more faster and easier. I don’t have to resize pictures and upload. Loading hundreds of pictures at my blog is killing their bandwidth. And they are more responsive at FB than at my blog. Lazy bunch of people who are not willing to comment in my blog. :p
So I shared my wedding photos at FB. If you are in my FB friend list, you will be able to view the albums.
But let’s randomly share some dinner photos here. From the photos, you can see the 3 gowns that I was wearing for that dinner. Okie, not 3 gowns, but 1 white gown, 1 evening gown and 1 Kua.
My pretty colleagues who came from Singapore, but none of them are Singaporean. Singapore has a lot of imported talent. Haha.
The only family photo i had for that night. Sigh. I mean, the family photo taken with my family.
My mom is not in the picture. Sad.
2. I was back from our luxury Japan honeymoon trip last week. Bought a lot of stuff for myself. Japan is my dream country and I am so happy that it’s our honeymoon. Very memorable. I am gonna share the experience and photos later. I can’t wait to tell you all about Japan that I know.
Met a bunch of funny chap during the Japan trip. We are going to have a small gathering this coming weekend and planning a pot luck for Christmas.
I will start to compose those posts after this. Gonna choose photos to share here. Not much, we just took 4000 plus photos for 2 weeks. :D
3. We have moved out from Yishun as well in the very same week we’re back from honeymoon. Exhausted, tiring. I liked the new house at Ang Mo Kio. It’s spacious compare to Yishun one. But it’s not too near to the MRT station. Gotto get used to the distance.
I realized there were not much kopitiams around my area. Probably we haven’t explore enough. Need to spend more time in exploring. AMK hub (shopping center with big FairPrice) is within walking distance, well.. about 10 minutes walk. Consider far la, has been really spoilt coz last time in Yishun, we walk only 5 minutes to North Point (shopping center with Cold Storage).
4. Suddenly wanted to travel around the world (at least, more of Japan, Taiwan, Europe, Australia, USA) while I am still ‘young’. Well, who doesn’t want to have this luxury, having enough money to travel the world without working? Just let me dream.. dream first. :) Wish me dream come true, very soon, okay?
5. I was feeling a bit not well after shifting house. Caught a cold, headache and hard to breathe. I guess I ate too much dust that cause me having difficulty to breathe. I had this problem since … young but not frequent. I’ve never consult with doctor before because it always recovered in few days time.
So I went see doctor and tell her about this problem for the first time. She told me that I might have asthma. This idea is new to me. I never identify it as Asthma. She gave me some medicine and inhaler. Well, I took 1 time and I felt better. Not too sure if I am really having asthma. Going to find out soon. Guess I didn’t really know about my health well.