Reseting HSBC phone banking pin can be a a breeze, if you know the steps. Took the hard way to find out and figured I should record it down. If you are having problem reseting it, hope you find this helpful.
Here’s what you do:
- Call HSBC at 1800 4722 669.
- Enter either your a)10 digit phone banking number, b)12 digit account number, or c)16 digit credit card number.
- When asked for pin, press the # key.
- A OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter it and wait.
- Enter a new 6 digit Phone Banking Pin to reset the current
- Enter the new Phone Banking Pin to re-confirm